Tuesday 22 October 2013

Working Processes: Modifying my Branding Logo


Originally I had made this logo but after the tutorial I had on the 21st of October with my lecturer, we came to the conclusion that it was best to change it slightly as it shared the resemblance to the Anarchist Logo.

Before After




The new logo keeps the same colour but has a different font inside the circle. The circle has been extended to what now looks like a slash of paint. This now gives more personality to the logo and gives more of an arsty feel.

The new font used for the logo was a personal favourite of mine called Grizzly BT and was a font I had previously found on the azfonts.net website.

Both logos are PNG's and have the A's inside as transparent and not white. This means that if the logo was on a blue background, the A inside would look be displayed as blue. If the logo was ever applied to a red background a drop shadow would be added to the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment