Monday 28 October 2013

Planning: Wireframe and Storyboard

When creating an advert, it's very important that you have a rough plan of what your final product is going to look like. By doing so, it helps make sure that your ending result is the best that it could be and also helps you come up with more ideas.

I decided to do this in Microsoft Publisher, since it was a very fast and simple way to get across the ideas I wanted. It's important to have use Software which is very easy and simple to use when planning so that your ideas can be applied onto the storyboard fast without you forgetting what you were going to add.

Here is the Wireframe and Storyboard that I have made.


These pictures were gathered from the apple website and may be the ones I use for my final advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment