Friday 18 October 2013

Planning: Deciding which Competition to Enter

By designing the posters, it really helps to find the deliverables. I've gone through all three competitions and I've decided that the competition I should enter will be the Horizon advert competition.

This competition is still open for me to enter, which is really good. Not only this but in the previous years I have not created and advert before so this will be something new and fresh.

All I need to do now is decide which Advert I should create, for what company and the features of the advert, such as the size, format etc.

Since I already have an account with Google Adsense, a good place to start would be to browse which types of ads they offer and then I can follow the sizes they have available.

No comments:

Post a Comment