Monday 4 November 2013

Tutorial 2: Chosen Competition and Entry Idea

I had a tutorial with my lecturer regarding my entry idea to the Horizon competition.

My idea to make a 160x600 (Wide Skyscraper) EE iPhone advert, which I found from the Recommended section of Google Adsense, for was accepted.

This was great as it meant that I could continue working on my advert and didn't have to recreate the wire frame and storyboard.

At first I wanted to create my advert in Flash and render it as an SWF, however he stated that having an SWF file as an advert would be problematic as mobile phones, especially apple made, don't like Flash nor tend to use it.

We came to a conclusion that having the advert made as a HTML5 would be most practical.

Currently, I have a trial version of SoThinks SWF Decompiler which converts SWF's to HTML.

Since there are many HTML5 converters out there, I will need to do some research as to which is the best one of which I can use for my advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment