Monday 18 November 2013

Tutorial 3: Prototype and Analysis

I went to the tutorial today to see my lecturer regarding the prototype I had created

He stated that it was good, works well and now it was just the text and graphics to be added.

It was also noted that it would be a good idea to change the prototypes colour from blue to green to suit the EE website theme more.

In his own words

"Be careful with layout and typography - you need to be doing an analysis of how ee brand their own site and their iPhone offer. Make this a priority - the branding is the most difficult part."

As we can tell on the EE website, they use a shade of green which I can use for my advert.

I can find precisely what shade of green and font by viewing the HTML of the EE website page.

No comments:

Post a Comment